Friday, May 3, 2013

Snow, snow and more snow all on a spring day

The plan was for me to have the "babies" all day on Thursday
 so my daughter could get in a full day of packing in preparation for moving day.

 15.5 inches of snow, on May 2nd mind you,
 delayed the pick up by several hours
First stop....coffee at Caribou, 
somone had built this snowman on the table outside

 "Grandma, why am I in this high chair? I prefer to be crawling around the store"
He really wasn't sad, he was happily nibbling on Audrey Choc chip cookie. 

Eating the marshmallows off the top of her Hot Chocolate

Then off to Grandma's house for more fun
 Audrey discovered that the cookie jar was empty, and that's just not right!
So when Carson went down for his nap, we made chocolate chip cookies, 
one of our favorite things to do together.
I'm the scooper, she's the plopper  :)

I'll leave you with the sweetest little song that Audrey made up while making cookies
Such a fun day with the little's

1 comments:

Brianna said...[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love it :) That song is priceless