Friday, May 10, 2013

One on One time with my little sweetness

It's not often I get baby boy all to myself... today was one of those days. 
His sister had a fun birthday party to attend and mommy had some classes at work.
So we played!
 Carson is such a  sweet boy, so easy going and happy to just be a baby
 and yes...those BLUE eyes are real...no color editing here
I think the blue in his shirt and the sun beaming in the windows really accented the color.
We had a fun day, eventually it included big sister!

2 comments:

Brianna said...[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh how I adore this baby, I can't get enough of him! I'm glad you got him all to yourself :) Thanks Mom! I love that shirt on him too!

Jen said...[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love, love those blue eyes!