Saturday, February 23, 2013

Love those babies

We had the sweet ones tonight while their mommy & and daddy had a date.

We love these babies so much, it's so fun watching them grow, but I wish
they wouldn't grow so fast.
 Carson decided to help me load the dishwasher
I love his little face

 yes....his eyes really are that blue, 
sometimes the light hits them just right and they seem to illuminate
Miss Audrey relaxing with Grandpa, 
Audrey wanted to watch Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, so they did!

We had a great night together, Audrey helped make pancakes from scratch, then we played our usual, 
for us that's "busy babies, school time, & dress-up dollies".  We took the kids home about 8:30 so we could put Carson to bed in his own crib, I love cuddling with him as he settles in for bed, he goes to bed so easy, it's hard to put him down cuz he's so darn sweet!  
After he was down Rick, Audrey and I played matching games at the kitchen table. She got to stay up late till mom & dad got home. I think she felt pretty special. 
Thanks for letting us spoil the babies Brie & Chris, they are such a blessing  :)

1 comments:

Brianna said...[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Awww, thanks Mom, that was sweet. I love all the fun memories they're making. Audrey seemed quite proud to greet us as we got home, I'm sure she felt very special getting to stay up :) Glad Buddy is learning dish washing so eary in life :) Thanks for being the best parents and grandparents I could ever wish for :)